Thursday, September 10, 2009

Designer Sales, Sales, & More Sales

Via my internet travels, I've stumbled upon a number of member-exclusive designer sale websites. On a daily basis, these sites offer time sensitive, yet extremely generous sales on hundreds of your (or at least my) favorite brands. They range from clothing and accessories, to top of the line jewlery and home goods...



Now I'd like to offer you all the chance to become a member of my top-four sites.
Just click on the link and register!


Happy Shopping!




* Use this promotional code to sign-in with Beyond the Rack & register your account : NLB40092471

Please let me know what you think!

XOXO

3 comments:

  1. I've joined a few but have never really ordered from them before. I need to get better about trying to get deals xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ideas for good deals! Your blog is great - but the link won't work to let me follow you! Are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thank you! I will fix the link now!

    Yes, I am on Twitter follow me at WittywordsbyLAB!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online