Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shabby Blogs ~ making your blog fabulous one beautiful background & accessory at a time!

I am new to the world of blogging and it has certainly taken me a while to get the hang of it. Specifically, I had a hard time finding the right “look” for my blog's background, images, buttons, etc... That is until I discovered Shabby Blogs!

Megan (Shabby Blogs) offers amazing (& FREE) backgrounds, buttons, and several other blog accessories for anyone to use. Additionally, her tutorials on how to use her images, where to find additional fonts, and other widgets for your blog are fabulous & easy to follow.

This is by far my best blogging discovery yet & I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you Shabby Blogs – you are fabulous!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I so need to sit down and learn how to dress up my blog. Thanks for the idea xoxo

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online