Wednesday, November 11, 2009

'Tis The Season To Be Witty


*************

'Tis The Holiday Season!

What a great reason...

To shower the ones you love!


Not with material possessions,

But with feelings & expressions!


Be different this year & send words of Cheer!


Holiday cards they’ll find humorous & witty...

Poems so sweet or a joyful little ditty...

Here’s an idea! “Let’s raise our glasses ...”


A Toast for those near & dear

I promise they’ll laugh

& maybe shed a tear : )


It’s out with the old & in with the new...

Let this holiday season be your creative debut!


The ideas are endless!

Be as creative as you wish...

Roast your “Secret-Santa”

Or put a rhyme on a dish!


Place-cards with poems

Or a cute ditty for your Niece.

I could keep going... The options never cease!


Now I know you’re busy & you don’t have time!

That’s why I’m here... I’ll turn your thoughts into rhyme!


So as I said earlier,

Be different this year & Send words of cheer!


Just leave it up to me!

Witty Words by L.A.B.

***********



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online