Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Real Girls with Real Questions & Answers about Real Life


Hi everyone, I know it's been a while - sorry, I've been busy with work!

I did, however, come across this site on my lunch break today & I thought it was worth sharing with all of you!

A site where real women discuss everything from hair, makeup, and shopping to life topics such as family,relationships, and health (plus a lottt more!).



Real women, who have already learned a particular lesson (possibly the hard way!), share their experiences & give advice!

They keep it short & sweet, so you get great information in no time!

Here's what they have to say:
"TopTips.com is a women’s community site featuring user-generated content. Encouraging visitors to post problems as well as suggest solutions it is the Agony Aunt which allows you to be the Aunt and the Agonee."

It's fun, funny, & fresh - check it out!
Contribute an answer or throw a question out there!

Let me know what you think!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online