Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Product Discovery of the Week!

In my pursuit to make my customer happy and find adorable stationary to host my Witty Words for her Bridal Shower invitations, I stumbled across Emily & her business, Gallard Works!

She was a pleasure to work with - extremely efficient, accommodating, and the turnaround time was great!

My client ordered customized Sunflower Invitations as well as the matching customized Sunflower Note Cards to compliment her "Garden Theme" Bridal Shower Party!
(The note cards serving as perfect Thank You Cards post-Bridal Shower! - great gift idea!)

Sunflower Bridal  Shower Invitation
Above: Sunflower Invitations with matching yellow envelopes!
To be used as Thank You Cards & matching yellow envelopes
Sunflower Notecard Set of 12 - Custom Initial


Emily will customize any order - monogram, initials, or your own unique text!

More Gallard Work's Samples:

Will You Be My Bridesmaid embellished card
Will You Be My Bridesmaid -  embellished card green

Paired with vellum envelopes so that the wraparound design is visible
Gingko - Stationery (10/10)

Himalayan Poppy Personalized Custom Notecards

Visit her her Etsy Store, her Blog, as well as her website to read more and see more samples of her adorable, classy, & unique paper goods!

Let her know that L.A.B. sent you!

XOXO


2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty. I am an invitation maker and your posts just gave me some ideas.

    Marlene
    Seattle Horizontal Drilling Outfit

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online