Monday, February 8, 2010

Spring Closet Cleaning!


Hello Friends, my name is Lauren & I am a 20-something professional & self proclaimed shop-a-holic - haha : )

I have a hard time letting go of things - particularly, my nice clothes & accessories, but I am finally ready to part with some things that no longer fit, have never been worn (some still have tags), &/or that I can not fit into the ity-bity closet in my NYC apartment!

Here is item #1 of many more items (clothes & accessories) to come...

Brand New, Never Worn, Theory Pant Suit Size 4



Check back this week for more clothing & accessories from Theory, Kate Spade, Juicy, Joie, & More!

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Closet cleaning isn’t only on my mind in springtime… I’m ALWAYS constantly trying to keep my closet neat.

    The hardest thing is to purge though! :p

    Micaella
    Best Reviews for Ipe Decking information

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online